Rapid test for the direct detection of drugs in human saliva
The Saliva Screen saliva drug test is based on the principle of performing competitive binding immunoassay. The test utilizes monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated concentrations of specific drugs in human saliva. The SalivaScreen S2 Cup unites all required test components in one compact patented cup-like test system. This eliminates the handling of the various components, the test procedure is simplified, thereby excludes potential sources of error and is hygienic to use. The test provides evidence of recent drug use, and helps to identify potential hazard by Dorgenkonsum therefore in sensitive areas such as road transport and occupational safety.
A test checked up to 5 parameters simultaneously.
The following types of drugs can be detected:
Hashish, marijuana (THC)
K2 / Spice (Synthetic Marijuana) - street names z.Black Mamba, Bliss, Bombay Blue, Fake Weed, Genie, Zohai
- Detection of 5 drugs in one test run
- No invasive method
- Any additional technical equipment required
- Low detection limits (cut-off)
- Manipulation of a saliva sample under supervision nearly impossible
- Closely correlated to blood or plasma
- Reliability confirmed by an independent institute
Scope of supply:
2x piece hygienically packaged drug testing (for one-time use)